Women’s Self-Defense/Assault Prevention
Our course focuses on promoting awareness, empowerment, and self-defense skills for the women. This 1 day course will build on skills and confidence that women need to protect themselves and others. Our course discusses state and national statistics on assault as well as prevention techniques and tactics.
Course will include:
- Input from local or state law enforcement officers
- Common location for assaults
- Safe and effective striking techniques and locations for larger and stronger aggressors
- Defense and counter against various grabs, bear hugs, chokes, strikes, and takedowns
- Realistic training scenarios and defenses
- Ground Defense and escape
- Reporting and aftercare
It is our hope that all women who leave our courses feel safe, strong, empowered, and firm in the knowledge that they are not a victim.