Clint Shultz, Founder & Chief Instructor
“Give me knowledge, so that I may have kindness for all.”
For Clint Shultz, self-defense training empowers individuals with abilities and tools to encounter a violent situation and come out victorious. Clint believes first and foremost in the preservation of life, that all lives matter and it is our responsibility as a whole to protect it.
Clint was raised in a small Inupiaq village in northern Alaska and believes that nature and our natural instincts serves as our greatest teacher. Clint was given the Inupiaq name amaguk which is translated as “Wolf”.
Clint served as a Sergeant in United States Marine Corps, specializing in Search and Rescue & Crash Fire Rescue. Since his departure from the USMC, he has achieved a Bachelor’s in Liberal Arts, and a Master’s Degree in Education. Clint is currently a contract instructor for a local private security company and guest instructor for State LEO & First Responders teaching Defensive Tactics and edge defense.
- Advanced Instructor (Guro/Black Belt) Hufana Traditional Arnis International~HTAI Defense System
- Israeli Krav Maga Instructor
- Israeli Knife Fighting Instructor
- Israeli Combat Shooting Instructor (Handgun, AR15, and Tactical Shotgun)
- Military D/T Instructor
- Law Enforcement D/T Active Shooter Response Instructor
- Law Enforcement D/T Non Lethal Instructor (OC Spray, Taser, Baton, and Restraints)
- Vector Shield Law Enforcement Instructor
- Alaska State Certified Conceal Carry Instructor
- Rokudan (6th Degree) Black Belt American Bushido Kai Karate
- A.B.K.A. Kobudo Instructor
- Home & Street Defense
- Edge/Impact Weapon Defense
- Close Protection Specialist
- Elite Security Consulting
- Active Shooter Training and Preparedness
WORLD TRAINING EXPERIENCE:
- Brazil – 2017
- USA – 2016
- Philippines – 2015
- Africa – 2008
*Currently the Chief Training Officer and Tactical Response Team instructor for 49th State Security – Click HERE for more information about them.
We look forward to training with YOU! (Phil. 4:13)