Krav Maga Self Defense
Krav Maga is a practical and realistic self defense system that teaches how to prevent, deal with and overcome all kinds of violence and attacks. Krav Maga prepares the trainees in the subjects of self-defense, self-protection, fighting and combat skills, as well as skills to defend others, all in unique and comprehensive teaching ways.
Krav Maga was developed in Israel, under realistic demands and conditions for the battlefield. Founded and formed by Imi Lichtenfeld (Sde-Or) and continues to advance and be modified by the top instructors of the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF).
Krav Maga has a unique and logical approach. It is easy to learn and retain, performed naturally and intuitively, and practically be used under stressful conditions. An essential part of Krav Maga is its teaching process, methodology and ways of training.
Realistic scenarios are always emphasized in training, and is an important part of the curriculum.
Krav Maga Principles
- There are no rules when you are being attacked
- Use the body’s natural reflexes in the defensive motion
- Defend and attack in the minimum time required
- Use the body’s natural weapons as well as other objects
- Exploit the human body’s most vulnerable spots
- Target your opponent’s weaknesses-never put power against power
- Take no defensive action without an offensive action
- Avoid injury to yourself
Learn to protect yourself and those around you with the most effective system in the world. Start your journey now and never fear anyone, EVER!!
Classes are held every other Wednesday. We start promptly at 5pm and train until 7pm.
Below is our Winter/Spring schedule:
January 8 & 22nd | February 5 & 19th | March 4 & 11th |
April 1, 15, & 29th | May 13 & 27th
Krav Maga Level Test: February 5 & 19th (All Levels)
Location: 3225 Fairview Avenue
In Partnership with Krav Maga Association